Day 1- We stayed in a air-conditioned chalet with double decker bed. Macam hostel asrama. Jadi, aku sambung tidur lagi sementara orang lain pergi jungle trekking. Baju kuning tu Bella. Panggil die Ratu Pacat. Pacat memang suka gila kat dia ni. Bayangkan muka priceless dia sambil menjerit;
" Arghhh!!! yaya!!!! pacat!!! arghh!!!! tolong aku!! pacaaaattt!!" Lepas dah gelak puas-puas, baru aku tolong buang pacat tu.
This place is situated near the Hilir Sungai Perak. The weather was very hot like hell and I felt like nak terjun je into the river.
Day2 - River floating. According to the instructor, the river is 5-6 metres deep. I really really love this activity! I was so hot to trot with water!
On the first night, we had night walking in the jungle and no torchlight was allowed. I was with Bella and worked together to find for the way out. On the second night, we had night orienteering (compass navigation) practical. We were taught on how to use a compass and worked in a group to find for the check points using the bearing of the compass.
Day 3- Abseiling.
The camp completed at 1 pm after issuing certificates. Most of these people are the final year students. They are all very nice. I am looking forward to participate on other outdoor activities because life is just a bowl of cherries and I want to explore and experience them all! :D




3 comments:
kau ni asyik g camp je! damn! aku dah bertahun tak pg camp. sumpah rindu. benci lah.
**oh akhirnya naik jugak bas ekspres ;D
budak yg depan pakai tee putih tu, mcm muka mat sentul. hahahahha
sentul2 jgn dok sebut. aku org sentul. haha. tanah tumpah darah i k.
Post a Comment