"Ilya Syafeena, what is the Grammar Translation Method?"
I stood up and tentatively answered,
"Err..me?? Ohh.. grammar translation method? Hmm.. it's the one of the teaching method.... in which the learning process is conducted in the native language. Hmmm.. errr..the mother tongue of the learner.."
I answered in hesitation. I was stammering because the person who was standing in front of the class, wearing a white shirt and a red tie, was looking so furious and was actually longing for my answer. I knew my answer wasn't really right. Eventually, I sat down and when I glanced on him, I saw him smiling. An indescribable smile.
And now, I got what's implied behind the smile.. It was so beautiful that you could speak right to my heart; even without saying a word. I just want to let you know that I miss those moment. Very much..
Today is 24th May!!! Sooo.......... Selamat hari jadi, Tuan!
:)
3 comments:
ok ini pasti si lelaki itu. kan
ya papa echo tango charlie hotel alpha india.
why do u use military phonetics in your blog?=)
Post a Comment