December 18, 2011

'For one more day'

I had a great weekend with Gombak Qaseh family at the Kenaboi Adventure Camp situated at Kampung Chennah, Jelebu Negeri Sembilan last week. The splitting headache I experienced a day before the camp didn't obstruct me from enjoying the spectacular view of the mountains throughout the journey. The fresh air made me felt alive again.


















































Di dalam kegembiraan, tidak dilupa pada yang memerlukan. On our way back home, we dropped by at this one perkampungan orang asli to donate our used clothes. They were looking very excited and invited us to come again.

I have one dictum I created on my own-
'Air yang tenang jangan disangka setenang yang disangka'


Till then ;)

2 comments:

wangi yang lelah said...

For one more day, Mitch Albom's.
(:
May everything good goes your way dear.

busuk yang sunyi said...

my favorite writer, he is.

inshaa Allah..amin.. thank u, cik wangi ;)